Roasted Mushrooms with Herbs
July 19, 2019
- 1 lb Cremini Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb Shiitake Mushrooms
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Assorted Herbs: Chives, Thyme, Marjoram, or other assorted herbs of your choosing
- Thickly Shaved Fresh Parmesan
Heat oven to 475
Wash & Slice Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms in a large bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper.
Arrage in a layer on baking sheet, bake for 20 min
Toss mushrooms, return to oven for 10 min
Return mushrooms to bowl, toss with a little more olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
Toss with herbs
Transfer to serving dish and garnish with thickly shaved fresh parmesan